IIT Entrance exam is one of the prestigious examination in India. To getting into IIT is a dream for many Students. IIT Entrance examination is conducted by the Central board of Secondary Education for the admission of various courses like B.E ,B.tech. The question are generally from the subjects like Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. To getting into IIT you need to prepare well. There are two parts of IIT entrance examination. IIT JEE mains and IIT JEE advanced. An IIT JEE main is for the admission of IIIT’s and NIT’s. IIT JEE advanced is for the admission of IIT. IIT Entrance exam has 90 questions. Each question has four options. For every correct response, you get four marks.
If you prepare well in your higher secondary then you don’t want to worry about the entrance examination.Some may prepare by themselves.Some may need guidance for their preparation for those students may choose one of the IIT JEE Video Lectures. IIT Entrance examination is not like your normal school exams. IIT questions are based on the concept. If you know the concept then it is easy for you to answer.
IIT JEE Video Lectures is best for your preparation you may choose the best online tutorial for IIT. They help you to improve your performance as well as your confidence level also IIT coaching institutes give the strategy and tips to solve a question with a small span of time. They also conduct test on weekly basis. The teachers in this institutes are well experienced. They give individual attention to each and every student. They give feedback based on your performance. It helps you to identify your mistakes and your weakness. They teach the concepts in depth so the students feel easy to understand the concept and easily solve the any type of questions
Here are some guidelines to practice your IIT JEE notes:
- Daily solve at least 50 to 80 numerical problems of physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Set time limit for solving each numerical.
- Start with the areas in which you find difficulty to understand.
- Prepare a strategy to prioritize each subject.
- Analyze your mistakes and give more time to the topics in which you are weak.
- Never get up from the study table until you have achieved your daily target of solving numerical problems.
- Practice logical thinking through building step-by-step solutions with contextual thinking.
- Find out best IIT JEE Video Lectures online beacuse these video lectures have short summary points or expert tips
- Study the board exam syllabus to have a better grip on basic concepts, formulas, and fundamentals.
- Solve test papers of the previous year as it will make you understand the examination question paper format.
- Strictly stick to your routine schedule and don’t give up.
For making your dream come true you need to have confidence and hard work. Nothing is impossible if your determination is to achieve your goal. You can start your preparation with best IIT JEE Video Lectures as yearly as possible. You can start your preparation by collecting the previous year question papers. Try to solve all the questions in the question paper. It would be helpful for you to know your strengths and weakness. IIT entrance examination is not suitable for the students who are not serious about their studies.